The WorkSafe library has an extensive collection of resources relating to Occupational Safety and Health and also features information on workers compensation.
The library is a free service open to the general public to visit. Employers, employees, safety and health representatives, safety professionals, students and trainers are welcome.
The library provides access to:
- The book and journal collection
- Lending collection of DVDs and videos
- Computers with access to the Internet
- Photocopier and printers (fees apply)
- Reference collections
- Assistance from library staff
- Study areas
Download a brochure on the WorkSafe Library
Search the library catalogue
DVD and video lending library titles
List of DVDs and videos available to borrow.
The WorkSafe Library has a range of resources that are available to library visitors but cannot be placed on line for general access. These include:
- Chemwatch – a database of Safety Data Sheets and information on chemicals in the workplace;
- Australian Standards – Full text access to the complete collection of current Australian Standards;
- Building Code of Australia – Contains technical provisions for the design and construction of buildings and other structures.